This week’s bounty of fun Instagram discoveries…
– On the set of the most famous car film ever…
– One of the coolest ’90s forgiven fruits from Japan: The Toyota Cera.
– What could have been: European Ford Granada early design (Looking a lot like a Taunus)
– What could have been: An early sketch for the 1986 Jaguar XJ40
– Some really cool rear-engine coupe/convertible design (Maybe a more upscale Karman Ghia???)
– The future, seen from the past…
Conversation 6 comments
Hmmm… That Toyota Cera appears to be wearing a Mazda badge.
Lol in no way does the Granada look even remotely like a Taurus. Might want to get your eyes checked, Vince.
If you read the lin/post again, you can see that I mentioned the Ford TauNus, NOT the US Taurus.
The Taunus was a German Ford produced for many years…
Oh my bad. Apologies…I read too quickly.
Who knew that a ball bearing company's ad from 60 years ago would so closely resemble today's online shopping and store pickup?
The Toyota Sera would have been a HUGE hit in the US market for the doors alone..