I saw a few things I never knew existed this week on Instagram.
– A wagon version of the amasing Aston Martin Lagonda. (probably a one off model)
– A 1958 Michelotti design for a new BMW.
– Early design probosal for the amazing Toyota Sera from 1990.
– Designs for a coupe version of the Renault 30. The 30 was popular in Europe and gave birth to the cheaper 20 model. (4 cylinder instead of V6 in the 30). But a coupe was never produced.
– A fantastic looking 1963 Studebecker Sceptre, by Brooks Stevens. Which makes you wonder if it would have been able to save the brand if produced…
– And a poor old US specs Renault 12 wagon. Which has to be one of the rarest car you could find in the US these days.
Conversation 2 comments
Did Micheloti sell that design to VW after BMW rejected it? Because that looks a lot like the mid-1960s Type 4 Karmann Ghia.
"Which has to be one of the rarest car you could find in the US these days."
There's a good reason for that.