2011 Audi A8 video
Another sedan nobody will ever notice.
When will anyone design something striking we must have? All big expensive sedans look like old people cars.
They all look fine, and I’m sure they are great to drive. But could they just look like something more interesting?
It’s almost 2010!!!!
Here is what they have to say:
– Lightweight and yet ultra-strong aluminum body with ASF design
– Flowing design, full LED headlights on request
Interior and controls
– Luxurious interior with newly developed, spacious styling
– Craftsman-level workmanship, emotionally charged interior lighting
– Advanced MMI operating system, MMI touch navigation system with pioneering operating concept
– Seats with optional ventilation and massage functions, luxurious individual rear seats optional
– New Audi pre sense safety system for avoiding accidents and for minimizing their consequences
Infotainment and driver assistance systems
– Navigation system of the next generation closely networked with the assistance systems; high-end audio systems and online services
– Night vision assistant with pedestrian marking, adaptive cruise control with stop & go feature and advanced driver assistance systems
– One gasoline engine, with direct fuel injection and 273 kW (372 hp)
– Consumption improved by 15 percent with enhanced performance
– New 8-speed tiptronic as standard, shift-by-wire control
– Standard quattro all-wheel drive, optional sport differential
– Lightweight wheel suspension, balanced axle load distribution
– Audi drive select driving dynamic system including standard adaptive air suspension and adaptive damping, optional dynamic steering “